Friday, June 1, 2012

What Are You Reading this Summer?/ EduTopia

What Are You Reading this Summer?/ EduTopia

I am an avid reader and I personally look for those books to enrich my life and allow me to go to another world.  We encourage students to read and I feel that we should be role models.  The author brings up how she remembers vacations and summer by what she has read.  I can relate to the author and I am always looking for new books to read.  She provides books that are education related and books for enjoyment.  The comments are just as useful because they provide even more resources.

1 comment:

  1. I also enjoyed this article because I absolutely love reading! When I have the time, that is. It is important that we as teachers are role models to our students. I have many students who will just sit and read all day if they could! I think that's great and wish more students enjoyed reading just as much.

    ReplyDelete